How Amazon Alexa works
You can use an Alexa device to control your MOTION Blinds, here we provide you with a brief instruction on how to pair an Alexa device to the MOTION Blinds skill.
- 1. Select the “Skills & Games” category in the main menu.
- 2. Search for the MOTION Blinds app and click on it.
- 3. Click on “Enable to use” on the MOTION Blinds skill landing page.
- 4. To install the MOTION Blinds skill, you have to connect with your MOTION Blinds account. Enter the email address and password you use for the MOTION Blinds app.
- 5. The following screen appears if the connection between Alexa and MOTION Blinds is set up.
- 6. By clicking “Discover Devices” Alexa will search for the blinds you linked to the MOTION Blinds app.
- 7. You can find all of your blinds connected to the MOTION Blinds app in the Devices section of the Alexa app.
- 8. You can find all the preset scenes from your MOTION Blinds app in the Scenes section of the Alexa app.